loko-hasta-la-muerteloko-hasta-la-muerte

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

HELP????? HELP?????

what if

you can try to copy and transform music that you dont like in songs that you love as exercice...
srry if my inglish isnt good enough :s

walking with machines walking with machines

bien solo necesitas teoria

tienes buenas ideas, me gusta mucho el ambiente que haces con la musica, pero te faltan tres cosas:
un poquito de teoria, un mejor manejo de instrumentos y no usar tanto los loops de el programa que tienes. (haces unos cambios un poco bruscos, eso se aregla con la practica)
enserio me gusta el ambiente que le das, en la musica casi siempre nos aferramos a un genero en especifico, no lo hagas, esta perfecta la cancion, salvo algunos cambios y otros errorsillos de por ahi.
suerte =D

NYAN CAT [8bit] NYAN CAT [8bit]

wooot?

that cat is everywhere
i cant believe it
nice song bro

Through The Forest -*Enhanced* Through The Forest -*Enhanced*

i love sitars

there is a sound it remains me a sitar, i love sitars :D
the song has an amazing ambience.

i can only say, at the the end it seems like you didnt finish the song, it needs a fadeout

auroalee1 responds:

haha, yeah. Sitars are the bomb. :) Most ethnic instruments are.

I intended for this peice to just kind of be a loop. I never really though about making it fade out. I shall see what I can do. :)
Thanks for the review!!

Space Melody Score Space Melody Score

wow

its soft its sweet its delicate, and i like it.

it have a very well use of times, u really know how to not saturate the song, i recomend you to play more with the progressions and the times to give it more shape and make it more fun to hear.
nice song :)

auroalee1 responds:

haha, yeah, progressions are kind of a weakness for me. I often feel like I'm stuck in the same chord progression, or rthym and I can't seem to get out of it. This was one of those rare occations when I came up with something "new", and I took off running with it. Finished it in a week. lol. :)

That's so much for the high rating and the feedback. :D

Twisted Energy Twisted Energy

nice nice

pretty cool bro

bigbluechevy12345 responds:

Thanks!

Danny Elfman's Bad Day Danny Elfman's Bad Day

woow

for a second i believe its a danny song.

Minute Martini Minute Martini

great

it realy realy sounds good.
but latin music go farther than santana my friend.

[KK] Point & Laugh at Retards [KK] Point & Laugh at Retards